Direct your truck fleet efficiently during harvest season! GrainTruckPlus helps you manage your grain harvesting fleet from your field to your preferred elevators. Know where your team members are, where the nearest elevators are, and get information about wait times at those elevators.
• Monitor your grain truck fleet driving to and from your fields with just this app
• Create a team to let your workers know where the combine, carts, and trucks are
• Find and view your favorite grain elevators, including contact information and directions
• - View your John Deere Operations Center field boundaries on the map and share them with your team (MyJohnDeere account is not required for app usage)
• View estimates of grain elevator wait times
• Securely create and share your own on-farm storage locations with your team
Disclaimer: This app uses GPS in the background while using it and continuous use may decrease battery life.
GrainTruckPlus is a free app for Android published in the Office Suites & Tools list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops GrainTruckPlus is John Deere. The latest version released by its developer is 2.1.4. This app was rated by 32 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.0.
To install GrainTruckPlus on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2017-10-17 and was downloaded 64 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the GrainTruckPlus as malware as malware if the download link to com.deere.gtp is broken.
How to install GrainTruckPlus on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the GrainTruckPlus is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by GrainTruckPlus will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- GrainTruckPlus will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.